Saturday, April 12, 2008

forward!forward!FORWARD!

i realised something today...
i'm moving backward.not forward.

as i do my muet essay today, i'm nervous and panic.i don't know why..
i've got lots of idea in my head but as i write, i'm stuck for a few minutes thinking hard what is the best word to use and try to make good and proper sentences..
but wth nothing came out and my hand begin to shiver and i keep taking a glance on my watch and see the time passes so fast and yet i'm still stuck in the second paragraph .
i think i'll get 20/60 for my essay.serious.it is that bad.
i'm disappointed with myself.fuk.my muet exam is coming.left 3 weeks + only..
i'm not ready at all!!!

well.i'm taking bm as my extra subject for i hope it'll help me to get a better cgpa in stpm if my mathematics kantoi.but it proves me wrong.when i do the objective questions in my tuition i don't know anything and has to refer to the revision book and search for the pages like mad!
i'm so so dead!!

how am i going to sit for my stpm???
now is already in the month of APRIL and yet i feel so lost!!!
i need to regain my spirit back!
i need some motivations!
come on.lets waste no time!
i don't want to disappoint my mum!i know she loves me the most :(
i wanna make her PROUD!!

No comments: