Wednesday, July 16, 2008

one little two little monkeys

have u ever see two little monkeys playing around in a car?
swinging here and there and even do something naughty in the car.ahem.
no doubt, i bet all of u never see before except for me and a few friends of mine. *winks*
do u wanna see the two monkeys?here are the pictures...

1st of all..
1 little brown monkey desperately wanted to come in my car.my car has a nice smell i think. :p
guess what.i let it in and this little monkey bring along his girlfriend.
don't believe?here is the proof...
ta da.....

kinda cute right?LOL

then this little monkey sit quietly in my car watching me driving and see my friends doing some nonsense stuff while the girlfriend which is a white monkey resting behind.

monkey says, "aww..chiew bee is so cute when she is driving".LOL

suddenly...
the two monkeys do something very naughty in my car.
i can't keep my eyes off them..
1 up and 1 down.opss..
the girlfriend is doing a bl*wj*b for him!!!

can u see that?!!

besides..
they are playing around in my car and swing here and there as if my car is their home or playground.some people are looking into my car when they are doing this.......

they caught the attention of many people

finally...
it is time to say goodbye to this two little monkeys.
this two little monkeys are so in love with each other.
even animals can fall in love...
life is all about love. *winks*

they are so lovely!! =)

ps : i know this is a very lame post.haha.anyway thanks to belly yeap and gelly hor for their contributions in making fun of this two little monkeys. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

swt..like that also can make a story. but really funny and can entertain ppl as well :D