Friday, October 15, 2010

New Layout!

Weeeeeee~
I'm back with my new layout AGAIN....
I will never get satisfied with my layout everytime after I changed it.
But I kinda like the current layout..because I'm in love with ribbons!!!!!hehehe.

Phewwww...I've abandoned this blog for 1 month!
No time to blog..no time to do anything...

24 hours is just not enough!!!
That is why sometimes I prefer to sleep late at night because I feel I am wasting my time.

temporary curl with my minnie pyjamas!!! =P


.....and weeEEEeeeeeeeee~
I've cut and dye my hair last week.

my fringe is too long.gonna cut it again!

my hair colour not too bright la hor?

...and my brother's wedding is just 2 weeks away..I don't know why..I am excited!!!!


....and my final exam.....is just 1 month away!!!!
I don't know why..I am not excited!!!LOL!
I know..I am lame =_=
This sem I scared I'll fail in 1 or 2 subjects...SCARY!!!


NEXT WEEK ONWARDS....NO MORE ENTERTAINMENT!!! *fingers crossed*
but maybe can go for a movie la hor?ehehhee.

Til then...OXOX :D

1 comment:

KatrinceC said...

chiew bee i love ur fringe and colour ..dont worry NICE