Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tang Yuan festival!

Weeeee~~
It is the Winter Solstice Festival (Dong Zhi)!
Every year, my parents and I will do this round glutinous flour balls (tang yuan).
I usually don't like to eat this tang yuan but I just like to drink the soup.haha.



Actually I don't know what is the meaning of "tang yuan" but I googled it.haha.
Eating tang yuan on Dong Zhi represents family reunion and also signifies family unity and family prosperity.
HAHA.now I know why my mum insisted me to eat tang yuan!



...and my dad asked my mum to do a mixture of white, pink and green colour tang yuan!haha.it is kinda nice actually..its like a marshmallow colour!so cute!

my mum made the two odd one!!!cute or not? =P

minnie bee with tang yuan
Happy Tang Yuan Festival everyoneeee!!!!!
May u all be "yuan yuan" always!! =D

No comments: