Monday, November 19, 2007

i'm here once again =)

heyy..i'm here again with my new blog to voice out my feelings and thoughts.at least i can share something with you guys and open up my heart.with this i do not have to keep some hidden or sad memories inside me which makes me miserable and depressed.well well..before this i have a blog.hehe.but i think i should create a new one.don't ask me why.because i don't even know why.. :p actually i'm not interested to have my own blog due to my laziness.BUT there are a few bloggers [kennysia,nicole,xia xue and even one of my friend,pei pei] who gives me an inspiration to create this blog.thanks.especially to pei pei.she is the one who first introduce me to the world of blogging.and now i'm here. =) a big bow to you chicken pie!!anyway i'll be going maxwell hill tomorrow.when i'm back i'm gonna share my happy happie happieee trip to maxwell. ;)

No comments: