Wednesday, November 28, 2007

sorry

I'm sorry...i'm saying this to one of my friend..my real true friend.last time we used to play,talk,crazy and have fun together.i miss it.she is the one who knows me inside out.i tend to hurt the one who i love and care the most.i don't know why.maybe i thought they're forever mine and they won't angry me and they should be able to understand that i have no others but them.maybe i never take any action or intiative to convince them that they're important to me because i expect them to know.i'm naive enough to have this kind of thoughts.i know i do. sometimes i don't even realised that my actions will makes you feel unwanted and left out.i really don't mean to that.i've hurted you too much.i've make mistakes over and over again without truly understand myself and patch things up.i'm disappointed of myself for making you disappointed of me.no matter how happy i am now, this thing is still bothering me and make me sad.i really felt sorry.i hope everything will be fine and return back to last time.but i know things will not be the same. i'm happy when you send me a message in friendster last few months ago saying that i'll forever be your besty.i'm really happy.but now..i know it is too late to apologise for all the things that i've done to you.i don't know it'll hurt you so much.i know i'm not worth to be your besty anymore..this is one of the things that i regret the most in my life..i'm ego and naive..i really hope that we could be like last time..i don't want to lose a friend like you for you are the best for me..

No comments: