Tuesday, April 14, 2009

another day has gone and i'm still all alone....

today two of my friends purposely came to my house and bring me to go out...
it was 1.30 pm and i was still sleeping but they disturbed me!!!grrrrr....!!
at first i was quite angry.i don't like people to disturb me when i was sleeping!!!
i have to wake up and bathed and they bring me to mcd as i haven't eat yet then went to starbucks to online~~~
i wonder what is so nice about starbucks.i don't drink coffee.it makes me headache.hence i orded 1 ice blended raspberry blackcurrant i think.not bad actually.
then i online there and shu ying busy with her viwawa's game and chun kit seeing the both of us online..my whole day is just busy online. =_='''
at least when i'm out from my room, i won't think nonsense again.sigh.....

i met suhian and victoren at mcd and starbucks too.i was really happy to see the both of them. =)
miss lepaking with them.they were really nice guys.gentleman i should say.
when we wanna go back home, something funny and embarassing happened.
the starbucks supervisor, a chinese guy who is vic's friend, he asked rong shyn(1 of the workers there) to give me a hot chocolate drink for free.i was like...phew....damn malu...i didn't even say thanks to him.kinda rude la but if i have the chance next time, i'll for sure thank him for the hot chocolate.
but anyway i'm happy that i get a free hot chocolate which costs around rm11.50 and it shows that i still have some attractions.i know i am damn perasan but who don't?
thanks mr.starbucks. =)

i really wanna say thanks to those who keeps consoling me.u know who u are..
thanks to some friends who keep on ask me to go out but i'm sorry if i always rejected u guys because i need some time to be alone.really thanks to those who cared about me... =)

No comments: