Monday, August 31, 2009

.....another week has gone ^^

1 week of free tuition week just passed like that..meaninglessly..LOL.
I'm going to pg soon in a few hours time.very reluctantly wanna leave my home. =(
At last I've done my BIS assignment.yay!! *clap hand*
But there are more assignments awaiting me.
Seems like I have to welcome assignments to my life.jemput masuk ya! =)

....and oh yeah...
I have midsem test.
The first one would be economy which is on 3rd of Sept, BIS on 9th followed by Accounting on 12th and MALAYSIAN STUDIES on 14th...
How lovely right?
So gonna love it!How much I love it!
TEST OH TEST~~~ Welcome to my life again!

Wish me luck people!Do pray for me! =)
Good night!! =)

*P.S. : so fake so fake..i know..i extremely LOVE test and exam!*
*P.S1. : oh yeahh...Happy National Day!!can't feel the merdeka spirit in me at all.i'm sure some of u even forgot how to sing the merdeka song.u know who u are.LOL.*

4 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

good luck. haha. u love exams? my gawd...

NICK ONG KANG QUAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NICK ONG KANG QUAN said...

wahahaha.....Cubiiiii....
haiz...so sad u have to take MPW...this stupid subject....
Anyway is easy to get an A for this sub...no worries

Chiew Bee said...

yeah jooparn!i "LOVE" exams.its "FUN" and "NOT TORTURING" at all. =)
hahah..tis sem history.next sem moral......*pengsan*