Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a joy to chiewbee ^^

wuhOoo~
at last i get to online at my hostel!
what a good and happy news for me!! =) :) ;) XD :p
its like finally~~
i was so happy when my roommie told me that we can online already!haha.
so excited!

my trademark..wEeeee~ can online! :P



But anyway...
feel so sleepy right now.
i can't concentrate in class just now.
i waa so blur and dizzy and sleepy.keep rubbing my eyes!aaaawwwwwww! :(
i wana tidoooo!
full-time piggy!yay!!! :):)

gimme a chance to ss before slp! :p

4 comments:

NICK ONG KANG QUAN said...

Happy dim sum-ing~ with kay sen now rite...haha

Chiew Bee said...

=_________________=
i didnt sit wif him oso...and we sit in a group right...later i oso box u wan lo.......!

ChristCLy said...

Lolx ...
Nice 1 KQ ! Good Shot ~ xD

Chiew Bee said...

AHH HUAAA & TPG!!
MENGADA!!!