Friday, October 9, 2009

a sigh of relief~ phewwww~~

Finally~~
I've done my management assignment!Another burden has been washed off my shoulder! ;)
After days of sleepless nights continuously....
I was so happy when I combined my idea and sinyong's ideas last night for the assignment and the both of us laugh non-stop in MSN after we've done our part..its like so happy!!!
Weeee~~ thanks to Sasha and SInyong for the group assignment. =))
NOw I left economy and BIS assignment..2 more to go and then FINAL and then SEM BREAK which means HOLIBEEEE aka HOLIDAEEE!!!
No more delaying or last minute study this time.hopefully. =)

after packing my bag ^^
Anyway I'm on the way going back to Taiping now.
Hehehehe...I'm onlining in the bus right now.cool lehhh.. :p
I'm very very happy!Smiling all the way though I'm extremely tired. =) =) =)

Seeee...i'm really in the bus using webcam!! :p

Enjoy your day people! ;)

Ps : Sorry for all the ignorance guys..sorry for the non and slow reply messages in phone in msn in facebook..I was really busy busy and busy like a beeeee.

2 comments:

Just Same As Usual said...

At least finally you get some decent rest d!

BearBear said...

good good... get more rest ha... then go back study summore!!! XD