Saturday, October 31, 2009

breaking freeEee~~

I'm feeling happy now! =))
Thanks for breaking my confusion, dilemma and the emotional feelings in me!
I never feel that tense anymore and become my normal-self again.
I'm happy!
Immediately on my light and my lappie to post this!
Hueywen, lyo and JJ..I'm doing fine now.no worries!
Sorry that I've make u guys worried and feels that something is wrong is me.
Now I'm really ok and yesss..happy!!!
Become friends are the best out of the best now.
We can communicate better and can joke with each other without thinking what we said might hurt each other and we are really really being ourself before all this happened.
Thanks and sorry for everything!!!!
I do have a clear mind now! =))

I shall remain to become a freeeebEeeee~~~
My perception and concept shall remain til an appropriate time ...YESHH!

Kawan sekalian.......
I really miss u all!
Can't wait for holidays!!!
.....and now I have the OHM to study!!!

Yeahh I'm breaking freeeee~~~

3 comments:

Huey Wen said...

good good..i love you!! hehe~

ChristCLy said...

Lolx ~ Chill xD
I'm even happier then before xD
Hahaha >_<

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

Good for you darling! :D