Wednesday, November 4, 2009

W.H.Y

WHy....whY....wHy.....

Why do i want YOU so much???
Why do i love and like YOU so much???
Why YOU put such a hunger in my heart???
Why i need and miss YOU so badly especially when I'm in stress???
YOU're all i think about now....
i keep on searching and finding for YOU....
i really can't survive without YOU...
i love u BUT i hate you...
you're good but you're bad...

Can anyoneee tell me why??
Can anyoneee answer me plsss???

Why????
WHy i miss food so much????

O.M.G....
YOU are making me FAT!!!!!!
how am i going to diet when I addicted to you so much????

FOOD FOOD FOOD..............................
What the food!!!!!

7 comments:

Huey Wen said...

when im reading..i already know that you=food not anyone..haha! me too..i eat alot weh..smtm i buy snacks eat..lol~

Chiew Bee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee...
how come u will know????
hahahahha..my niece's food also i sapu u know..my mum said i like small kid ar..eat small kid food.LOL.

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

I also knew it lol!
Roommie, been missing you too much! T.T
& i'm so guilty that i keep indulging myself with junk food !
Fats & Carbs for god sakes >.<

BearBear said...

wakakkakaka... food hor... but why does food put hunger in your heart le? XD

Chiew Bee said...

roommie...u r still thin!!!! :P

...and ky..when i cannot get the food that i want, then it put a hunger in my heart lo..aiyoyo..so easy pun tak tau! :p

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

THIN???!!! -.- i wish so. I'm officially fei poh right now. XD

KY? same with my name's abbreviation? kar yhee lol!

BearBear said...

LOL... same initials! high five!
(ignore me... i saja perasan)

if u cannot get the food... learn to cook it! haha