Monday, March 22, 2010

Event of the year in my family ;)

A good news to my family especially my parents!!
Finally, my 1st brother has engaged!! =))
A very big congrats to him and her fiancee!
My parents are so happy, they have been waiting for this day!! ;)
Their wedding would be at the end of this year I supposed.hehe.

exchanging engagement rings ;)

her parents & my parents

papa & mummy =))

my sis's family..live happily like in those fairytale stories..*fingers crossed*

me & my naughty nieces

Who is the next one huh?

Chiew BeEEeeee??


NAHHHHHHHH.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
NO WAY!!!!
My 2nd brother would be the next one.hopefully by next year! =)


Hopefully everything goes smoothly in both my brothers' relationship..
A marriage is meant to be last!
For those of your who are in a relationship now, wish u all the best!!! ;)
HuRrrayyyy!! =))

6 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

terkejut when i saw ur scary face XD

Huey Wen said...

im going to have nightmare 2nite..ur fault! =p

-YKL- said...

next i think would be me and you.. rite?? hehe

Alexander Khoo said...

Hey chiew bee,
Just want to inform you that,
your sister-in-law gonna be is my far cousin.

Surprise rite :D

Chiew Bee said...

jp & hw : scary meh??i find it quite adorable :p

yeoh : ahem.....u very perasan la!

KY : aiksss...she is your far cousin also?surpise suprise.hahhaa.this has proven that world is so small!!

Anonymous said...

not perasan but thats the truth.. haha