Sunday, May 30, 2010

the story of my donald duck smile ^^

well...
i tend to smile like a donald duck and i always smile that way whenever i take picture.
it has been a habit.when i look at the camera i would automatic smile widely without showing off my teeth..its AUTOMATIC k?LOL.
the reason is simply because i have crooked teeth and a pair of very obvious tiger tooth!

purposely show my ugly gigiiii..this pict very gigiishhh

everytime when i spotted people with a great smile showing their perfect gigi, heyy..i'm jealous k..LOL..and i am very regret that i gave up wearing braces when i was in secondary school (i'm afraid of the painess that i have to bear with!)


trying to cover my mouth..dont want show my gigiii!!


.....and i'm bored of the way i smile now!!!all my friends always ask me to show off my gigi when i smile but heyyy...my confidence level will reduce from 99 to 1% lehh.. :/ i know this is silly. :/
i know perfect gigi don't mean anything but everyone's perception is different.

..and i know people would say confidence, inner personality (i dont have inner beauty!) and smart is the beauty that people truly admire but i just want to have nicer gigi.hahahah.


so...........i decided to wear braces!!
hopefully i won't back out again since many friends told me that it wouldn't be pain.
wait til i confirm wearing braces then i would show u the ugly betty bee's version!!!! :p

seeeee...all my smiles are the same!!!!!!so donald duck!!and sien!!

5 comments:

chiayoong said...

quite a story there =P

Anonymous said...

woii.. so u jealous taking photos with me la? haha.. ya, agree with u, it doesn't mean anything la.
But urs gigi show ur cuteness u know? =)

BearBear said...

Ala, gigi ma gigi lo.
Your gigi not as bad as mine ok

Since you wearing braces, jiayou!

And also must bid adieu to that donald duck smile liao, hopefully once in a while come out! hehehe

Eddie Lim said...

It won't caused you any pain. We fully supported you to go on with the braces. Next time take photo together la. We got diamonds on our teeth! Huray^_^

Just Same As Usual said...

Both also nice la...support you! Gonna see your new smile at next sem!