Wednesday, June 2, 2010

one day outing in Penang :)

31st of May 2010,
I've had an outing with my coursemates..a way to pamper and to enjoy ourselves after we passed up our last assignment of this sem (except for ksen)!
We went to sing at Neway which is newly open in Queensbay Mall.damn nice!
It looks so luxurious and way better than RedBox!I love it!!!
After the 2 hours+ of singing session, we decided to go to Youth Park.
I've never been there before and that place is really nice and I would love to go there agaiN!!
There are swimming pool, playground, skating area, etc..definitely a great place for u to exercise and to chill yourself!
...and of course our lovely papa KaySen took pictures of us...hehehe..
it was real hard to do this water effect..LOL!

2 silly daughters with their papa :p

PLAYGROUND!!!!

Then off we go to Crown Prince's seaside. ;)

Playing around there before we went for steamboat!!





nahhhh....gigiiiiku!!!

wEeeee~ fun day!

Had a great day!Lots of laughter.thanks to yungping for all her silly actions.HAHHAHAHAAHA! After exams, gonna enjoy moreeeeeeeeee!!!!! :P

Love my bitcha life!!!!!!!!!