Monday, November 29, 2010

Back with a Supriseee!

It has been 1 week since I was back to Taiping.
Awww..I miss my dear roommate.
Next semester I won't be able to see her again.
My heart was wrenching when I leave the room.
I am regret roommiee..sorry for never hanging out with u before..next time we have to take lotsa pic when we meet each other alright? ;)
She will be graduating after this sem..sigh.
I'll need to adapt myself with a new roommate next year. =/
I doubt that I'll find a roommie like her again. =/
Thanks for everything roommie.I really adore u.love u! ♥

our one and only pic =/

This semester was a terrible one despite of all the good food, good movies, good companions, lovely moments,etc..
I seriously never felt this way before.I hate it!

before my last finance paper

I hate the feeling of being afraid to fail..some of u might say I think too much and I wouldn't fail but people do have their moment of failures.like me.
In 15 days time, I'll get to know my results.sighhhhhhh.

In the meantime, I am trying my best to forget about it and enjoy all I could!!

a lovely bear from..

But I don't think I'll get to enjoy that much..
Because I am going to work as a Front Office at SSL Hotel.LOL
I think I'll regret for working there!but nevermind..8 hours per day...1 day off...not that bad after all...sighhh..there is no job in taiping!!


before......

afterr...yesss...my current hair colour!!!

I'll tell u why next time!!!! =P

3 comments:

Just Same As Usual said...

sui lor bee! =)

Sasha Tan said...

I think i know the reason behind!! XD

Chiew Bee said...

fattie : thank u!! :p
sasha : hahaha..shhhhhh! =P