Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's the time..

It's the time........
time time time.........





TIME TO STUDY FOR MY FINAL EXAM!!!



Presentation, assignments and quiz are finally over....

attire for my CIB presentation!

us after our presentation!

Mr.Beh evaluating us!!

...and at last...
The event that makes me go dizzy has finally over!!!
My brother's wedding has actually make my whole family gone crazy especially my parents.
Me and my sis were busy planning for the dinner's decoration and I think we did quite well on that.hehe.
But luckily everything went quite smoothly...
Thanks a lot to KaySen and Steve for coming over to become our videographer and photographer.haha.
Awww....
next time I would like to have a perfect wedding dinner.
But who knows..maybe I'll never have the chance to get married!!LOL.

brother and my sis-in-law at lake garden! ;)

me & the roses..awww..i miss all the roses!

dreamlover...♥

I have to stop daydreaming now.
It's time to get back on track.
Wish me all the best in my final!! ;)
OXOX, Bee♥

No comments: