Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bad hair day! :(

WARNING : This post is full of my SS picts!!!
My hair is super dry and super messy!!!!!!
I miss my long hair!

my licin-licin hair has gone =(

the night before i chopped off my hair

So smooth and nice..huhuhuhu. (at least for me)

Unlike now...I need to do some hair treatment already! =(
My hair spoil like hell liao!


my lion hair =(

Can I botakkan my hair and then let it grow again??Then for the time being, I wear a wig lo..can I?huhuhuhu.I have the urge to do so!! =(

wEeee~~ my gigi is nicer now! :P

taking pict while I am on the phone..am I geng?LOL!

PS : When u are moody, try taking some pictures of u or whoever or whatever..it will make u feel better and it will definitely cheer u up a little!! =D

Like what I have just did! =D

3 comments:

BearBear said...

Can botakkan.. but cannot wear wig =P

Anonymous said...

hey ...how are you...my i knw u...i m jason n visit my fb romeo lim jie sheng 0122422331 ple look at my blog more beauty than u http://oak-milk.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post.html....u look like stupid a bit....shit /~haha~ love u

Anonymous said...

muacks ~! muacks !~ are u finding bf....pls find me add facebook romeo lim jie sheng 0122422331