Friday, February 18, 2011

I WAS a darkie!

I've been lying on my bed for more than 1 hour and I can't sleep.this kind of situation is torturing and I am wasting my time! :(
Thus, here I am blogging after seeing back my last few years' pictures.
Sometimes u might find it funny and weird about the way u dress up last time, your hair, your face,..basically everything.haha.
I was so dark last time!!not that I am fair now but I swear I am much fairer now.lol.
It was freaking dark and funny!
Thanks to my volleyball training!But I have never regretted joining volleyball.
One of my best memories in high school! ;)
I know..most of u won't believe it if I told ya that I play volleyball..lol..a shorty plays volleyball huh?she must be lying.. :P
Below are some of my high school pictures.
Don't laugh..i know i was SUPER DARK last time!!!!

the volleyball gang!except for gaikyean..the most right one..she is fairer than us.LOL!

do I look like a malay girl?LOL!

can u see my uneven skintone?HAHA!


SUPER DARK RIGHT?????????LOL!!!!!!

I am so glad that I am fairer now..hahahha.

FAIRER ME!!!weeeee~~

No comments: