Thursday, January 3, 2008

indescribable feelings~~

yeah...my mum is fine..her report showing that she don't have cancer!!what a good news!!
she hardly sleep last night because she worried for the whole night!!!
the smile on her face makes me happy!!!it has been so long since i see her smile like that! =)

tomorrow i'm back to school again..!
i really don't feel like going back to school but i still need to.i must enjoy my last year in school!!
i'm not excited about it..think about study..everyday wake up early and go to school then go tuition..my god..everyday i'm gonna do the same thing over and over again..what kind of life is this??sigh.i promised my mum that i would study well this year and score in my exam!!i must prove it to her that i can do it!!

i don't know what am i feeling now...
sad?angry?happy?excited?
i really don't know...
only god knows it~~

anyway i hope i'll enjoy my school day tomorrow.
=)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

izzit i tel u ad de?..everythng is under control la~blek~


-kriZzk3ntZ-