Wednesday, January 2, 2008

where is chiew bee?

i begin to hate myself..
i'm turning into one depressed girl who think and worry too much..
i went out with him just now.i can't stop myself from saying nonsense stuff..
at that moment, i feel like asking him to stab me in my heart with a knife so that my heart would just stop beating and feel pain..
but he still talked to me in a nice manner.i'm sorry darling..i don't hope it would happen again..
my heart felt pain when i talk to him in that kind of irritating way and tone.i hate myself..
i really don't know what is wrong with me.i hardly talk to my family today.i just stay in the room and don't know myself doing what in the room.argh!!!!i can't stand it.again.i feel like crying..i'm turning into one crying baby..argh!!!!
can anyone please give me some courage and hope??
can anyone please help me??
tomorrow my mum gonna take report..i really hope she would be alright..i don't want her to undergo an operation again.the feeling sucks when i see her being pushed into the operation room with her worried and sad face..god..can u please bring all my sadness away and let me have a great and nice year from now onwards?

No comments: