Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ridiculous...~~

i think my pencilbox is too nice already...
haha..guess what..someone who is damn damn idiot and tak bertamadun(uncilivised) had steal my nice nice pencilbox!!!pls....pencilbox also wanna steal??have nothing better to steal already i think....DAMN IT!!!!my radioactive pencilbox!!!!!!my female sign keychain, watson's glamour keychain!!!!argh!!!!my correction tape,liquid paper,scissors,...all gone in just less than one hour time!!!when i realised my pencilbox was not there anymore, i felt so ridiculous..i don't know wanna laugh or angry..haha.pencilbox hilang...students of smdb...so tak bertamadun!!!!!i mean some.not all.but most of them i would say...even if my pencilbox is so nice and i put it on the canteen table then u just let it be la...damn!!!

when i told my mum about this..her reaction was so big...she even gave me one funny suggestion.she asked me to lock my bag..hahaha..this is too much man..then she gave me rm30 to go buy one new pencilbox and other stationery...i simply chose one pencilbox because i planned to buy one nice one next time..can't believe it when i spent more than rm30 just to buy those things...my pens, correction tape, highlighter, eraser, etc....damn.so much..i can buy one shirt already man.

SMDB SUCKS!!!!!!
some of the girls wear eyeliner to sch...damn..what for??
bring all those bag...it is not a school bag at all..don't go sch la if u all don't want to study..waste parents money..berdosa betui!!!!!stupid sch!!!should have other sch last time...
to the stealer of my pencilbox...i will be cursing u kaw kaw~~~!!!!!

No comments: