Sunday, February 24, 2008

i miss you syndrome

dearest wong chor jaur.....
i miss u alot.every weekend also u got come back but tis week u can't make it...
makes me sad and miss u more... :(
i wonder next time when u got internship that time how...
i can't see u 4 almost 3 months..
how am i going to go through the days?sobs.
i like friday the most because i can see u..but i hate sunday because that is the day we have to say goodbye.. :(
my heart feel so unwilling to let u go.those feelings are indescribable.
i even cry at night when i look at my hp wallpaper.i wish u could be by my side and hug me sleep..
i even miss your funny voice when u sing.sometimes when i switch on the radio and hear some songs tat u used to sing, it makes me laugh. :)
u're the one who gives me inspiration..motivates me...
love u chor jaur..

No comments: