Monday, March 3, 2008

me & you

it's funny when i find myself looking at our pictures smiling and crying..
you're like a dream when i'm not sleeping.
sometimes i really think that faith bring us together..
from the first time i met u in pizza hut..until i met u in kota tuition centre..
i admit that i can't keep my eyes off u everytime i see u.
i know i've got a crush on u and hope u feel the same way too..*blush*
1st of July 2005, the day we started our relationship..
as time passes by, i thought our relationship is like those puppy love..
but i'm wrong.it is more than that.
u makes me happy, sad, jealous, cried,...
from that time onwards, i know that u're my real soulmate..
someone that i can rely on..
someone who cares for me & teaches me from wrong to right..


our first picture ^^

haha.we look so young..

dr.bahagia & the patient. ;)

sometimes i feel that u know me inside-out but sometimes NO (when we quarrel.hehe).... sometimes i feel that u're so so adorable and lovely...i love all the suprises that u gave me..it makes me feel be loved.<3

happy!!!



when our parents found out about our relationship, i feel that our love is upgrade to another level where my love for you grow stronger indirectly..
u're so important to me..
u make me feel upside down.
when i say i hate u, i don't mean that..
i too love u to hate u..do u understand?
aww...those feelings are indescribable..



;)

1st of July 2006

king of mine ;)

i know sometimes i'm over...
sorry for making u angry or disappointed.sometimes i'm lost in the name of love..i'll do silly things..i hope u'll know that i really care for u and that u're always in my heart and i put u as my top priority in my life..





we've been together for so long...i never thought we can go so far..we've encountered so many obstacles..from the day we started our relationship until now.we've cried, quarreled,...there are times where i feel like giving up.i'm not a tough or strong girl.i'm just trying to be one..but for the sake of you and our love, i keep going on..i really hope we can make it through.i don't want our love just vanish and disappear like that..





1st of July 2007


there are ups and downs in our relationship...sometimes i'm really scared that u'll give up on me and fed up with me.we're in a long distance relationship.though u tried your best to come back every weekend, but i'm still scare that we cannot make it.i know i'm pessimist.i'm trying my best to be optimistic u know.. :(






i'm happy when i see u..i'm happy when i see a smile on your face..i'm happy when u tease me.. i'm happy when u suddenly call me and tell me that u miss me..i found a reason for me..to change who i used to be.a reason to start over new and the reason is u.the one who able to manipulate my feelings..the one who who put such a hunger in my heart and keep me strong..





*hugs*


darling..
i cherish u more and more after what we've gone through..
i hope u'll really understand how i feel towards u and how important u are to me..
remember?
u're my world, my heart and my soul.u'll always be my red hornien and i'll be your green hornien..
the half heart of yours and mine combine and become a love..<3

love u chor jaur..

-chiew bee-


No comments: