Tuesday, June 17, 2008

against yourself

are u against yourself?

sometimes we tend to do something which is against ourselves to push ourselves to strive towards excellence and success in our life.

no matter we like it or hate it, we still gotta to do something to get what we want.
it is definitely not easy to do so...
we need to be determined enough and set a target for ourselves and stay focused.
i'm trying to compete with myself.against myself.

my stpm trial is coming.
do i have the strength and determination to face it?
i don't have the answer for it.
i study for myself.not for anyone but my future and family.to make them proud.
but sometimes i do get confused and uncertained about it.
i mean urm..in order to get a better job, do i really have to study like hell for it?

no matter what, i shouldn't think so much and just do what i wanna do and do what is right for my future.
am i right or wrong?

why do i have so many question marks in my mind?

No comments: