Friday, June 6, 2008

Suffocation

Can anyone please help me?
Please bring me out of the darkness i'm living in now.
Every night i feel as if i lack of air to breathe.i'm gasping for air.
I don't want to go back school.school is definitely a place where i don't want to go.
I wish i could stay at home everyday.
What can i do?what should i do?
Everyday seems to be so scary to me.
Can't believe i'm in tears now.
It has been quite long since this happened because of the....sigh..
No one seems to understand me.
I can't find anyone who can really share my joy, sorrow, problems with me.
Hear that.NO ONE!
I can't find a solution.
I don't have the bravery in me.
I'm disappointed of myself.sick of myself.hate myself.
Please leave me alone.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me be the one to share your joy, sorrow and problems.. will u??