Friday, June 6, 2008

lost my soul

i'm a nocturnal.
i can't sleep.now is already 3.15 a.m..
many things are running through my head.
i know i mustn't think so much.
i do many quiz, test, read horoscopes, chinese zodiac, etc etc,....
all also say i think too much and that i need to relax.
sometimes i don't believe all these things but hey that is so true.
even if it is not my problem i'll still think about it.i'm stupid i know.

i don't understand why is it so hard to forget things that we wanted to forget badly.
why there are so many circumstances that we have to go through and why do we need to face some things that we don't want to face?
i know life is challenging.
it is not called as life anymore if we live in a world without any challenges.
but wouldn't it be too much if we can't walk out of the problems and it haunts us forever?
yeah.we need to have courage and strength to face the truth but what if we do not have that courage?
just jump from a building and say bye bye to the world?
some people would think of commit suicide to solve their problems or drink a beer to make themselves drunk or have a night out with friends or keep themselves busy...
yeah.i've tried all this.except for commit suicide of cause.
but it doesn't work.
i know avoiding problems won't do me any goods.
in fact it gives me more headaches.
but i can't help it.
argh!!!
very emo now!
i need some shoulders.ice-creams.sweets.chocolates..need love now!

1 comment:

garywales said...

Hey there i was reading your type and i thought it was so sweet. I know what you mean, I am going through the same thing at the momment except im 26 and have no job so your situation is good your still young and in college so theres alot of time for growth. People say the same thing about me that I think to much but, its a good thing i guess aslong as you dont get used to thinking negative like me.People say that a life with no self reflection is a waste , you seem like your looking for something maybe spiritual i dont know. As far as your shoulders go there fine a lot of girls would be jelous of your body. I would love to find love to but the saying goes we have to leran to love ourselves. But i cant love myself because im stuck in amaterial existence a lost soul hoping to use his talent to make the world love me, but then that wouldnt be love. Keep thinking about your good factors im sure you have many because the brain was desighned to think, god bless i leave you with a Digi hug Digi hug