Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the end of my PERCUBAAN!

yippie hurray!!
at last my exam is over~~
actually it is not over yet, i have another bm paper but just forget it.i don't care!
i think i've done badly in my exam this time especially my mathematics paper 1.
i don't know how to do at all and i don't even bother to think of the solutions.
i just give up when i say this in my heart.. 'aiya, so hard.sure fail d la.don't know how to do also.no need try d la.'
i'm not sad about it.i wish that i could take it back.but it's over..
there is nothing much i could do but to try and never give up until my stpm is over, right?
i don't think i have any option. ~_*

anyway i realised something.
when u're over-stressed or have nervous breakdown, u can't study anything.
seriously nothing can enter to your mind no matter how much u've read.
when i was studying for my prinsip perniagaan paper 1, i was panic and i don't know wanna read which topic because there are alot of things which i haven't revise yet..
that was the worse night ever!!
anyway i really wanna start doing my revision already.
no more last minute study as i know i'm not even prepared to sit for my trial when i do all the questions.
my mum worried me alot these days.she scared that i would be too stress.i know that she really want me to get a good result.i can feel her love and support!
i hope that i wouldn't let u down mummy!!

4 comments:

poh juan said...

gambateh bees!!(^_~)

Huey Wen said...

i coming back tmr..v can go celebrate d..i also did badly for my mid sem..my result rly terrible. haih. but i do1 think d..go back enjoy 1st..after that must pia d! lols

Chiew Bee said...

yeah..thanks pohjuan!!!
i'll try my very best for the final! =)
hueywen.i know u can do it.is just tat u're too busy.nevermind.try harder for the next sem k?

Jamie said...

ooo..lovely...=)