Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lantern Festival

Every year i am very keen to go out on lantern festival day where all the people ( i mean in taiping) would go to Lake Gardens to light up the place with candles and lanterns and even fireworks.
All the children and youngsters especially would go there to play lanterns and candles or merely just to enjoy the atmosphere and now even got youngsters doing breakdance there.someone claimed that they are pai kia (bad boys).HAHA.



This year i get to go there with my most beloved darling.
I should be studying at home but i don't want to miss this good chance u know?i want to treasure every moment with him.don't wanna miss any chance if i can. =)
And yeah..i even went there fot twice.hehe.
It was because i did not get to play candles the first time i go there.hehe.
The both of us just walking around enjoying seeing the lanterns all.lake garden was packed with people!A lot of hot lala chicks there and quite a lot of leng chai also.hehe.

cj & me

Anyway on the 2nd night, we managed to play candles.hehe.i know it sounds childish but i don't mind because i'm doing things that would make me happy and that he is willing to play with me.hehe.i gotta admit sometimes he is so cute with the way he talks or act until i wanna pinch him on the face! =D

nice right? =)

our creation..LOVE LOVE LOVE =p

.my love is glowing.

at last i can be seen!!

i feel so young.hehe

take 1
take 2.aaarrr!!orang gila!!

it represents cj & chiew bee *winks*

young girl & old man.HAHA

smile =)

lots of manusia right?

I really enjoyed my lantern festival celebration this year though i have a little bit of uneasy feeling and guilt in me because i didn't study for my macroeconomy exam but it is worth it!No regrets at all!
Simply because i spend my time with him. =)
No matter what happen in the future, the memories of the both of us will always be cherised in my heart and that i would think of it from time to time.
I hope u'll do the same too! =)

4 comments:

Apple said...

walau eh...
miss bee bee..
ur face reali very "chan" la..
i mean da 1st n 2nd pic which u take wif ur dear dear 1..
ask u dun so 'harkwork' d ma..
see..
make urself like a vampire d..
lolx..

Chiew Bee said...

haha.well well..no matter how early i sleep my panda eyes will still be there.i think i need to get good rest at least in a year time to recover my panda eyes.haha.
after stpm la.i'll try to sleep earlier everyday.keke

Huey Wen said...

panda nice is good for u chiew bee..haha~

Chiew Bee said...

hahaha.i know wat u mean huey wen.only a few of us know why.LOL