Sunday, September 21, 2008

a moment of truth

even if u smile or laugh the whole day, it doens't mean u are happy.
does anyone agree with me?
two of my friends tell me the same thing today.yeah.i'm one of them too.not all the time but sometimes. =)
no one can stop u from smiling but u yourself are the one who stop yourself from smiling.
u can pretend to be happy when u're around with friends but your real feeling is shown when u're alone in your room or when u're about to sleep.all sorts of thing will pop in your mind.
some of u might even cry.some of u wanna cry but couldn't cry.some of u might even feel like shouting.

i think i am happy but in fact i am not that happy.
there is something missing in my life.it changed my life.i don't know if i'm on the right track.
can i return to my normal track of life?
i'm escaping from the truth.i'm hiding from the fact.
this is not what i want.
i miss it.looking back at all the pictures.reeled back to the past.feel there is something stabbing into my heart.how could i?

i lose myself in all these fights.i lose my sense of wrong and right.i cry and cry.
i'm shaking from the pain that's in my head.i just want to crawl into my bed and throw away the life that i led.
but it's over.why is it over?we had the chance to make it but now it's over.i can't be over...
i wish that i could take it back...
i'm falling apart..
we could be forever if i could turn back time and correct my mistake..

No comments: