Friday, April 9, 2010

Is this rock enough?

My sister just came back from Beijing a few days ago and she bought me an orignal Hard Rock Cafe's jacket from there.
It is red in colour and she said, "Seeeee..your gift is the most expensive one..I didnt buy for kor kor they all also.."....LOL...membangga-banggakan her present at there..beh tong!!
But I prefer her hard rock t-shirts.. :/
She is like collecting a whole series of hard rock t-shirts..every countries that she goes, she would buy from there.
Next time I wanna travel to many many countries!!!!!I WANNA BE RICHHHHH!!!!!!!!!hahah.

Anyway I kinda like it but it looks a little bit too rock-ishhh style.
It suits with hard rock cafe's name..lol.

don't see my eyebag.see my jacket!!!

macam hip-hopper kan? :p


HARD ROCK!!!!!!!!too rock kan??? :/

i like the side part only..LOL.because of the love shape. <3
Anyway I've done all my hell assignments!!!!!!!!!!!
Say congrats to me!!!!!!!!!!!
WeeeeeEEeeee~~
Gotta sleep earlier tonight....love u people!!!!!!!
Good night!! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poser sial.. camwhore sial.. haha.. I buy one for you from UK la.. hehe

Anonymous said...

ishk.. mau show off la now?

Huey Wen said...

congrats! =)