Friday, April 2, 2010

Aloha From Hell - Walk Away



I can't undo what I have done.
I cannot say what I have said.
Can't take it back, it's a little late...now..
I didn't mean to hurt you..baby...
In any way.

Chorus :
All I wanna do is walk away.
'Cause I don't wanna lie to you.
Something in your eyes say "Please, don't go".
But I just wanna walk away.
'Cause if I stay I'm gonna end up hurting you.
And I don't wanna break your heart baby.

It doesn't matter what I'll say.
It doesn't matter what I'll do.
Can't make it right, even though I want to.

I'm not gonna say that we're okay.
I don't wanna lie.
I should have told you long ago, what was going on.
I should have told you my feelings, we're not that strong.

Repeat Chorus

I lived through life, it wasn't fair.
I'll say goodbye because I....
Because I care..

I wish I knew what I'm supposed to do.
I wish I could be there for you...to ease the pain...

Repeat Chorus

I don't wanna break your...
Heart...

Thanks to looisc for recommending me this song :)

1 comment: