Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Braces is on!

before!


after
At last.......
I am wearing braces now!!!
I look so ugly now.super the ugly.

I don't know how to smile now. =(
No more donald duck smile but a weird creature smile. =(
I will miss it! =(
...and I find it hard to smile without showing my teeth now. =(
Feel so weird now.
Even the dentist asked me, "Do u need a mask to cover your mouth?" and she was laughing.
Because when she asked me to see the mirror, my face expression was like WTF.lol.

But nevermind la hor..it pays off to have nice gigi!
Then I can show off my gigi already!
Kawan-kawan sekalian..don't laugh or shock when u all see me!!!
...and don't miss my tiger tooth!!! :P






Ps : simkaysen!i am regret now!should have do some nice photo shooting before i wear braces! =/

2 comments:

Just Same As Usual said...

Gambateh! Don't give up! You can endure it!

BearBear said...

GiGi Besi! WAhahahahahaha