Sunday, August 22, 2010

A "wild" Night

This semester's timetable seems weird to me.
Its like...so empty..
The lecture and tutorial for every subjects are combined and 1 shot 3 hours.

And this is my week 4 now but my mind seems to be so blank.
Nothing is kept in my head. =/
But I'll have my Law test and Finance quiz this week and 1 terrible assignment to be submit on the 1st week of June.

My coursemates and I are so "stressed out"..
So.....ahemmm...
We deserved a "wild" night outing at QE2. :P
Thanks to our Zi Hao ge for the suggestion.hahhahaha.



us at the spring before QE2

leopard represents sexyness..but i am so not sexy.LOL.

she looks like a pure clubber huh? :P

weeee..we've got the VIP pass!

showing off their gigi!

thaw pretending to be GAY!!






girls rock the world!! ;)







I think most of us have enjoyed the night.
Lots of laughters and siaoness though the atmosphere there seemed to be kinda bored at first ~
But who cares..what matters most is..we get to hang out together!! =)
It was Fun Fun and FUN!
Let's do it again!

Ps : don't judge me people.i am not a clubber and i am not addicted to it!LOL!

No comments: