Sunday, August 8, 2010

Special weapon!

As most of you have known, 4 of my gigiS are gone due to the tooth extraction for my braces.
...and yeah I've make a big fuss about cabut gigi.
Hey it was scary ok?
The moment I stepped in the room I was so scared and even my mum was worried like hell.
But luckily it was not as pain as what I thought la or else..I'm gonna be so dead!
I'm going to wear the braces on this coming 17th!!!NERVOUS & exicted sial!
Wonder how would I look like with the braces on....HAHA.
...and the worst is...Sam told me I can't eat chewing gum and drink soft drinks when I wear braces.
So WTF right? =/
Seems like I got to sacrifice a lot to have perfect gigiS!

still able to pose a peace.LOL
can u see the hole there?haha.

So.....don't ever bully or mess with me!I have this special weapon!

I have my sharp gigiS with me to poke u!!

so long and sharp!!

nahh...i can poke u with this! :P

5 comments:

BearBear said...

Geli la you, poke people with your own gigi!

Oh ya, remember to brush teeth after every time makan when wearing braces also!

Just Same As Usual said...

Lol! How about you make the Gigis into necklace?
So you can use your special weapon to defend yourself? haha!

Chiew Bee said...

kyau : haha...of cos must geli la..then ppl would scared of me already ma! :P
yala..everywhere i go i must bring a mirror with me along to see whether got any food stuck between my braces or not.HAHA.

ks : LOL...so lameeeee......as usual!!! :P

Anonymous said...

yerrr... ur gigi dicabut. Nightmare weh.. I scare of dentist as well. cabut my gigi punya syaitan. aiyerrr..

Chiew Bee said...

sinyee...it was truly a nightmare!
but it is not that scary la.. ;)