Sunday, June 7, 2009

bad hair day~~!!!!

Went for a hair rebonding~!!
it turned out to be a disaster!!! :(
okieee...i like it actually but not my front hair...my natural fringe has gone!!!!
look so cacat now!see...told ya not to do my front hair!!!
i am always concern about my fringe! :(
i actually washed it for a few times but it is still so straight!
i complained to my mum and sis...
at one point, my mum dont even know what to say anymore and stared at my hair and laughed.
what does that mean huh?grrrrr! :(
my niece actually call me 'xiao yi' all these while but now call me "ah yi'!!! =_=''''''''
what does that supposed to mean? :(
so pondan-ishhhhh~~ now!!
i'm gonna fix it no matter what!!!!!

the return of ju on@.@


seeeee....#$%^&*%$#

gotta wear a cap!!

or pin up my fringe!! :(

YES.
CALL ME A PARANOID!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what pondan-ishhh? u mean ur self look like guy la. then straighten the hair become abit girlish. so at the end become pondan?

chiayoong said...

lolx...1st time i hear a girl calling herself pondan-ish....lolx

Chiew Bee said...

i mean after i do this straightening it makes me so pondan-ishhhh...with my front hair all straight.. :((

jpthedarkknight said...

lol...
wierd..

Lawrence said...

where got pondan....is ok wat....pretty..

Janice Yeap said...

oh dear... ur fringe is nice ok? i want such hair also none.in the end, i pinned up my hair almost every second. :( u shud b grateful babe...