Friday, June 5, 2009

Redang trip

...is what I'm going to blog about today.. ;)
Well..as I've mentioned earlier, I went to Redang for 3 days 2 nights.from 27-29.05.09.
For your info, we booked our resort through online and we stayed in Redang Reef Resort.
Each of us has to pay RM300 for the accomodation.food is provided.it includes breakfast, lunch, teatime and dinner and not forgetting 3 sessions of snorkeling in 3 different places.
And RM160 for transportation.to and fro from Taiping to Merang Jetty. =)
The 8 of us; hueywen, chunkit, shuying, kuangyau, weichian, elynn, tung keat and ME heading straight from Taiping to Merang Jetty at 12.30a.m. whereas vj, fuhyuen and seklun started their journey from KL to Terengganu. =)
It was a long journey man.It took me quite long to fall asleep in the bus because I was too excited!!4 hours of sleeping throughout the 7 hours journey.

this is what we do when we can't sleep


this 2 fellas cold til cover themselves with their towel :p

We reached the jetty at around 7.30a.m..at last!!phewww~~That was where we meet up with vj they all. =)

ck jumped to joy~~! :p

Everything was kinda messed up before we took a boat to our resort.
Anyway things went smoothly after that. :)

doing some bollywood dance..tumpah seh air~~


Oh yea..the boat was so bumpy when it hits the wave.
It was kinda scary and it turned out to be fun!!!hehe.
Finally at around 10.30a.m.. we reached our Redang Reef Resort~~


the boat that we sit

;)

Tell u what..I can't believe in my own eyes when I saw the beach.crystal clear blue water really existed in Malaysia.hehe.It was amazing and NICE!!

laguna resort~~

the bridge from redang reef resort to laguna resort

upstairs belong to us :p

our room


U can really see the rocks and the fishes without have the needs to wear your own spectacles to have a clearer view.and the blue cloudy sky is so matching with the colour of the sea! ^^
I feel like jumping into it! (I know.I'm scared! )


We then have our lunch at 12p.m. before our first snokerling session at 2.30p.m..
Actually, I am not satisfied with the food provided but nevermind.hehe.
Some of us practised on how to breathe with our mouth when we are wearing the mask with the breathing pipe.hehe.
I know it sounds stupid but hey it was quite tough okiee..haha.
At first I was kinda worried about the snorkeling session.I can't swim.I don't know how to float on the water either.HAHA.
I know we're not gonna drown because we are wearing the life jacket.it keeps us floating but as usual, I'm scared when my feet can't reach anything.
I kept on laughing and laughing when I was practising.HAHAHA.
Luckily hueywen was beside me all the time.LOL.tq tq! :p

Then off we went to Marine Park for our first snorkeling.
No pictures taken there. :(
It was fun!!heeeheee.. ^^
A lot of colourful fishes swimming around us.I saw Nemo too!!
This was my first time swimming(should be floating) around with fishes! =)))
It was amazing.truly amazing.
U can feel the calmness when u saw the fishes swimming around u.its like u're entering another world.how nice!!
The 1 hour session passed very fast indeed.
It was quite tiring though.hehe.

...and here begins our photo sessions~~ =)

me & hueywen ;)

fuhyuen.ck.vj.me.hwen

woohooo~~

taken by mr.ck
@.@

Well..at night after our dinner, we went for a stroll along the redang beach.


It is so happening there.
Laguna resort is so 5 star-ishh...!so nice!!how I wish I could stay there!! :(
ANyway we were actually looking for the More More Tea Inn but to our much frustatation, we couldn't find it.so disappointed!
But as we were walking back to our resort, we found it!!thanks to ckit.HAHAHA.
It is so near to our resort but we didn't even realised it.
Come all the way to redang, of course must take some pictures with the more more tea signboard and the love shape flowers!! :p =)))

poker face :)))




yay!!at last! ;)



so thats all for the 1st day in redang.hehe.
Wait for my second post on redang! :p :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the tumpa se air part haha.. first time singing tamil song in KTV. very the fun. the songs means alot to me. i miss shankri.. duh..

weh.. u dono how to float? good.. find one day go swimming together, i teach u la. haha.. very hard one neh. i drink alot of water only get to learn how to float. must thanks sushan, ppei and suwa for teaching me. but if u want i can teach u. lol

ps: waiting for 2nd post of redang. yahoo.. and thanks for the post and the picture in fb that make me feel like i'm in redang too. one day i will be there!