Thursday, June 11, 2009

fats = enemy = fats

YES.
I'm being self-conscious and paranoid again.
I mengembang a lot.a hell lot.
My mum keeps reminding me that I'm a lot fatter than last time.
She seems to be the one who worried about this more than I do.

At one point, she even asked "Don't u scared or worried that u are growing fatter and fatter?Your face is so big now.NOT nice".
Then I answered her, "I thought u prefer my face to be chubbier?U said like that makes me prettier ma.Ok la ok la..I eat lesser la.Skip dinner.hehe."
Mum replied, "This time is too chubby.Fat already makes u look shorter.U don't need to skip dinner la.U can't make it.Go for jogging or hiking.Do some exercise...." =_=''''''

It is quite annoying when she nags about everything I eat everyday!
...and she compared my body with my sis's.... =_='''

Hopefully I can be thinner. =_=''''
Who wants fats?I'll donate for u!!!For fREEeeeEeeee~~!

4 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

Tak mau!
me oso fat ad..

Anonymous said...

haha.. u? fat? ur face? i want see.. got picture ar? nvm, when we meet, snap some picture of our face. compare who's fatter. i suppose mine bigger and chubbier than urs ok.
Btw, i know who wants fats. sushan wants it so much. haha.. donate to her la.

Janice Yeap said...

tell me how u wna reduce it. cause i wna giv out my fats for free. hehe

BearBear said...

LOL... tell ur mum lar.. when i go uni hor, i will slim down le~

anyway, fat is prosperous ma~