Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bye Germans....

Thanks to Paul the octopus and Mani the parrot for the predicition that Germany is going to lose to Spain!!
I hate this animals man for the damn accurate predicition!

When they lose to Serbia last time and my Klose have a red card, my heart was broken man....and when I watch the match just now, goshh...I can't bear watching it..and in fact I don't feel like watching it at all!!
...and yes....the same feeling hit me again..and yes....it happened.... =_________________=
Seeing Mueller sitting there watching the game..arghh....it feels so shit....
The lucky number 13 guy...misses this match...what a disappointment and waste!!!

The idiot Spanish keep on attack and attack and my Germans keep on defend and defend..and at last that idiot Puyol's head hit the ball into the goal and my Germans turn to attack and attack the the Spanish defend and defend...and at last...the end of story....WHAT THE HELL!!!
Yes..I can't deny that Spain did play a good game and I hate the fact that they had won!!!!
SHITTT!!!!

....and Germany should be getting a penalty man!!!FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!
It was sad to see Schweinsteiger so down...arghh...
..again......hate u Spanish!!!!!
GERMANY....I will support u no matter what...and yesss....I'll be wearing the jersey in the next FIFA game in Brazil!
Hopefully by then, Podolski, Mueller, Kroos, Cacau, Lahm and the rest of the young Germans would play better..and that my Klose would play again...and yes...the coach Loew is the most handsome looking coach!!!
I love U GERMANY!!!!!

3 comments:

Just Same As Usual said...

You sure post up a new post very fast...
Sipek fast update... anyway.

German rules!!!!!!!!!!

jpthedarkknight said...

LOL. Takkan nak fuck sini fuck sana when German lost... ==|||

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

HAHAHAHA! Roommie, I think you're really in anger while you're writing this! haha!

BTW, YAY SPAIN GLORYYY! <3 hahaha