Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Billionaire!

I can proceed to my second year now.
Passed all the subjects! ;)
Gonna study harder and smarter for next semester.no more slacking around and "Play Well, Work Well"!

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad..buy all of the things I never had!
Must earn lotsa money next time!
So yeahh...lets study together..no more empty promises! ;)

Oh yeahh..
I've chopped my hair!

miss my long hair!!! :/

Never expect it would be that short ( i know it it still kinda long but a lot shorter!!).

1 day temporary curl hair!looks old right?LOL!

at kellie castle :)

I prefer my long hair last time. :/

But nevermind.hair would grow still..just gotta wait!Been lazing around at home.watching some dramas and movies.

Awww....sit in front of the laptop and eat nonstop while enjoying my dramas..how sad huh? :(

Again...I've gain weight and my mum and sis complain again. =____________=
I know..it is so WTF when my sis who already have 2 kids are a lot hotter and thinner than me..
She is the HOT MAMA...and me?SIGHHHHH!
She taught me some sexy yoga movements but I am just too lazy to do it! =________=


Btw VAMPIRE DIARIES drama.
Must watch it man!So niceeeeee...a lot nicer than Twilight!!!
Thanksss to roommie!! :p

Stephan.Elena.Damon (they are all very SEXY!!!)

...and now I am watching The Mysteries of Love starring Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma and Bernice Liu..kinda like it! =)



2 weeks more before my new semester starts!
.....and I think I'm in evol!LOL!

No comments: