Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Holidaesss!

So this is it.
I have 1 month of holidays now! =)
How do I gotta spend my time huh?
Gotta spend it wisely and utilise my time before I go to hell again!
Anyway right after my exam, my coursemates and I went to Crown Prince seaside to barbeque!
Syoknessssss!!My first time doing a bbq by the seaside...damn nice though I ter-eat those sands..LOL!
Bee.Pii.Sen

us with our jagung!

wEeeeee~~

...and kudos to our Mr.Sim Kay Sen as he was the only one who handle and bbq for us! :p

We were being so pampered man...Our duty is to EAT only!!!hahaha. :p

...and I came back from Genting 2 days ago.. ;)
Had a 2 days 1 night trip there with my coursemates!

Chin Swee temple!

...and Happy 5th Birthday to my lovely second niece!!! =)

Awww......
I want to have a nice holidays!!!But my money are flowing out like mad everyday.....LOL!I know...I am a big spender but I don't even know I spend on what! =_____________=


Hopefully I'll have a good holidays and lets pray hard for my results which will be out on 14th of JULY!!
Happy holidays to all my coursemates!!! :)))
CHEERSSS!


OH YEAHHHHH!
My Germany will be against Argentina on this 3rd of July!!!


Pls win Germany!!!
Klose....Podolski...Mueller....plssss score for your team!!!!
GO GO GOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments: