Monday, December 31, 2007

.....

friends..last time i used to think that friends are important to me.yes.until now i still think that friends are important.especially your best friend..but it is not easy to find a true friend who will be there for u and understand u..walk the way u walk and talk the things u talk..without them u'll be so lonely.
i'm sad and two more days will be a new year.2008!i really hope i won't bring my sadness to next year.i hope i'll enjoy next year and won't be sad.i'm realy tired.tired and sick of every single thing.i wish i could travel all around the world and no need to think anything..how nice!!
i wanna find back myself.i'm not the chiew bee that i used to be..and three more days..i have to go back to school..i should have change school last time or go to college.sigh.staying in that school makes me sad and miserable~~
tomorrow is new year eve.i really hope i can celebrate it with cj..but i don't think can.this semester he'll be very busy.i wonder how am i gonna go through those days without him by my side..i just wanna spend as much time as i could with him.he meant a lot to me..i can't describe those feelings that i have for him..indescribable..
i don't want to lose him as he is precious to me.my little precious..always..

No comments: