Tuesday, December 11, 2007

i miss you

i'm missing you right now..i'm missing your everything..i so wanna hug u tightly and feel your warmness.i thought we can spend more time together this week.i'm sad.every night before i sleep i would see our pictures and wish u're here with me.how long more i could stand this?sigh.i need you.u teach me how to be true to myself.u organise my disorganised life..u're the first person who said i'm ego and tats how i realised tat i'm an ego person..u managed 2 manipulate my feelings by making me sad, angry, happy, excited, jealous,etc..u give me useful advices but sometimes i don't know how 2 appreciate it.all the moments that we've shared make me smile when i think about it..i'll be really down when i miss u.but life goes on..i still have 2 make myself happy and act as if i'm not sad.i miss u dr.bahagia..

No comments: