Wednesday, December 19, 2007

me = emotionless

i'm speechless now.i don't know what i'm feeling right now..sad,happy or moody?
i'm totally lost.i don't know what am i thinking.i know.i'm not happy.but why?
this afternoon i drove all the way to tesco.i felt so weird and crazy.don't know what is happening to me.i went there alone.bought all the food.i never do this before.walking there alone.buy this and that.i'm wasting my money buying all those useless stuff and food.fattening!!what happen to me?i'm tired of everything.i want myself to be free.if i have a chance, i would pack my bag and go for a vacation and be away from home and friends and travel alone enjoying myself and not thinking anything!!where is the happy chiew bee?where are u??i don't know where am i belong to..i don't know why am i here..and i miss him..i really wanna be free from everything..

No comments: