Thursday, December 20, 2007

why the word sadness keep appearing in my mind no matter where i am or what am i doing???
why?????i really fed up already...i hate LDL!!!long-distance love..it is so suffering..i hate it!!
i'm not like you..not like anyone else..who can be patient and can be so strong and tough.i'm not..
When i need you, you're not here with me.i got to hug the bear that u gave me or my pillow and yet i have a boyfriend.why??why can't i get to hug you??i know i'm childish.but i scared history will repeat again do you know?i'm really scared.i don't wanna think so much, but i can't make it.
alright.i not really got think about it already.but it seems like i don't know what u're doing and this makes me feel i'm like very faraway from you.i hate this feeling.we got sms each other everyday and sometimes talk on the phone and everyday u got tell me what you doing..but still there is something which is missing do you know?i can't be there for you when you're sad or tired or happy..i'm not the one..we still have such a long journey to go.i don't know how long can i stand or how long you can stand.faith faith faith..do you still have faith in it?i really hope we could make it..i hope u meant it when u said u miss me alot..i really do dr.bahagia..

No comments: