Friday, March 13, 2009

I.N.A.C.T.I.V.E

.....is the best word to describe me now..i'm super duper lazy!!!
don't feel like doing anything.don't feel like stepping out of my house at all.don't feel like driving.don't feel like waking up in the morning.tell u what.on don't know which day, i woke up at 12 in the noon and i slp back til 4+pm.haha.i don't believe myself could sleep tat long and suprisingly, my mum didn't wake me up at all.i think she thinks tat i'm tired.haha.
seriosuly i don't have the mood to go out at all.sigh.is this a good or bad sign?hmm i wonder...


anyway.....i've got my result..better than i expected especially for my bm...i still remembered i cried at home after i've finish my bm paper 2 because i thought my karangan terpesong already and after that i didn't even study for my business..gosh...i can still remember that kind of feeling..after a few more months from now, i have to get back to the study life...phew..don't know i should be happy or sad for that.nvm.i think i'll enjoy my life next time.hehe.
i'm actually quite happy for my result but after i get some news from my friends and i see newspaper the next day....quite a number of people get 4A'S in science stream..i was like what the heck.how come they can get 4A'S?..feel a bit disappointed of myself but NO OFFENCE ya..i know i'm greedy and i think i'm not the only one who has this kind of thinking..
anyhow...i'm still happy with my results.to those who didn't get the results that u guys want, don't ever give up!as what pn.yuan has said, our new chapter of life has just began..don't end it because the future is in our own hand.we create our own future!!!lets work hard together and wish all my friends the best of luck in getting a placing in university!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my pa no good la...
haiz...

apple