Monday, March 23, 2009

total crap!!

.....is it a good thing or a bad thing that i woke up early???this is extreme early...
i cannot sleep well..goshh!!this is sickening man!
i slept only at 2+ and awake for a few times and i'm fully awake now???wth..~~!!!
i decided to blog now since there is nothing much i can do at this time.
i plan to go jogging with my mum but lazyness strucks me.
i'm so not ready to exercise.haha.

hmm i don't know should i work or not since i'll be free for a few more months but i don't feel like working but i wanna work~~!!!this question came to my mind when 1 of my friend accidentally forward a message to me just now which contains the payment of a job..wow..not bad ehh..rm170 per day..work for a few days only.damn syok!!thanks to u cck for reminding me about work.haha. :p
there is not much jobs in taiping which i want..this thing also damn fan!
no matter what, i don't want to be away from home again~~!!
after the damn homesick in genting, i'm enough of that!!!call me a mummy or daddy's daughter.i don't mind..
i know.i'm old enough to be away from my family.next 4 months i still need to be away from my home to study in local U(or college :P ). maybe i can take this as a training or whatever it is, but i don't need it.thanks.
my parents are getting older each year.compared to the last 10 years, they are much older already.at least for this moment, i can spend some time with them.
next time, i don't think i have the chance to stay or stick to them everyday...
i think that time i will feel regret for not spending time with them for they are so important to me.even my two niece are important to me.seeing them everyday after come back from their nursery makes me smile =) though sometimes they are damn annoying and noisy but i still LOVE them.
i'll appreciate every single day i have as i won't know what will happen tomorrow..what if tomorrow never comes right?choi choi choi!!*touch wood*
but this is a fact.no one can escape from the truth. =)

i wonder how my life would be for the next 15 years..haha...that time i'll be 34 years old..wow..damn old~~!!!haha.where would i stay..?what kind of jobs would i do..?who is my life time partner..?when would i be getting married..?how many kids would i have..?(LOL.maybe i'll be a nun! XD)..how is my bodyshape..?maybe i'll grow taller..?LOL...hahahahhaha...
damn...i'm damn curious!!!haha.

i think i need to sleep back again now..i'm not satisfied!!i wana sleep again!!!
before that...ahem....here are some of my syok sendiri photos before i sleep~~~muahahahahha..
i think i'm hyperactive at this kind of time~~~BIG SWT to chiew bee!!



LOL!!!good night everyone!!!!or mabe i should say good morning!!! :p

No comments: