Monday, March 30, 2009

lucky & grateful

When i was just a little girl,
I asked my mother what would i be,
Will i be pretty?Will i be rich?
Here's what she says to me.

Que sera sera,
Whatever will be will be,
The future's not our to see,
Que sera sera,
What will be will be.....

Sounds familiar??
remember this song?haha.i used to sing this song when i was in kindergarten and if i am not mistaken, i entered a choir group when i was in standard one and we sang this song too.haha.
don't know why..out of a sudden, this song is reminding me of something about life.
i feel myself very lucky in every way in my life..
it is not that my life is perfect or i get to achieve whatever that i hoped for but i feel a sense of "bahagianess" in my life.am i crazy?haha.
what is wrong with me these days??
but seriously..i feel lucky...(wtf)
what will be will be.the future's not ours to see...so true..don't u think so?
so whatever bad things happen in your life now, don't give up and think positively as u won't know what will happen in your future.
there are ups and downs in our life.
u should be grateful for whatever you have achieve in your life.
everything happens for a reason.. =)
don't let the reason to bring u down.

i am not the richest.
i am not the prettiest or the cutest.
i am not the smartest.
i don't always get what i want.in fact, i always get what i don't want..haha..
ugly things do happen in my piece of life.
i've gone through sad depressed moments...i've cried for probably a hundred thousand times (i know i'm a little exaggerate on this.hehe.) but.....
phew........
somehow, i feel lucky. =)
lucky to have everything i have now....

1 comment:

Chiew Bee said...

can i take back the words that i've mentioned?i don't think i'm any luckier than other ppl.