Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dilemma.future..

Yesterday I reached taiping at 5.40p.m..
I was freaking tired and dizzy because of the stupid bus and yet I felt happy because I've reached taiping.
I'm feeling sad at the same time because I'm back from redang island.
I miss redang and the people who make this trip a wonderful one. =)
I will post about it later, k?

Because I am now facing a dilemma.
I received a message through my handphone after I get in my car when my brother fetched me from bus stop.
A notification from USM saying "Tahniah, anda ditawarkan Ijazah Sarjana Muda Komunikasi di USM."
Goshh..I don't know whether I am happy or sad.I'm not even smiling when I was reading that message.
Before this I never knew that they will give the priority for USM to choose the students first. :(
By 31st of May,5p.m. I have to reply them whether I want to accept or reject that course.hello.......I thought newspaper stated they will give us 1 week time??
SIgh.....

Should I or should I not... :(
WHen I woke up just now, the first thing in my mind is about this.damn!
If I reject them, will the upu side give me a course that I want or they will simply give me a chapalang sampah course?
Should I take the risk to reject them?
This is so sickening man.hate to make decision.
I want usm because it is near to taiping and since they have the apex status, it is giving them a plus point but is mass communication something I really want?omg.I know by now, I should have know what course do I really want.
Yes.I very like that course since last time but after entering form 6, I prefer business and economics.oh man..this is tough..ARGHHHH!!
NO matter what u guys said, in the end I still have to make up my mind.
Kawan sekalian...thank u and I need your support!

CGPA 3.58.....can I get a course that I want in upu?
..................................................this time really TUT.

No comments: