Monday, May 4, 2009

lovely but not so lovely Monday

As usual, i have period pain again....together with a headache.it is killing me!!
I spend most of my time sleeping today.feel very tired and that's the only way to ease my pain.
No pill works on me when I have period pain.unfair.only girls need to go through this kind of pain! =(
Anyway I just watched The Day The Earth Stood Still.didn't get to watch it in the cinema last time.not really nice as what I expected.
But I love Keanu Reeves.he is so cool and attractive!!

Oh yeah..I went to Giant this morning to buy body shampoo and I met Din there.so happy to meet him again.he was working at Fajar Kamunting last time and there is where I knew him.He is a cashier now and guess what..he gave me employee rate.that's why I feel weird how come it is cheaper than it should be.so sweet of him!!

....and again after I went to Sow Ann's house to hand her the report, I went to Lake Garden.just feel like going.for the fun of it.driving around Lake Garden..started to take pictures while I'm driving.again.hehe.Well..the cloudy sky is too nice and too blue..looks nice with all the trees.. =)


the stupid so-called round-a-bout in front of Zoo



nice, right? ;)


serenity...

My day is complete with a phone call from......

laugh and laugh and laugh...just make me laugh non-stop.laughter is seriously the best medicine.=)

Kiss me through the phone~~~muaxxx!!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

oh no...sis!! u shud concentrate on ur driving..thank god there's no other users..

Chiew Bee said...

haha.don't worry.hopefully i wont do it again next time.i even stopped my car for a while.LOL

Anonymous said...

next time bring me along. and i help u snap picture while u driving. ok?

Chiew Bee said...

are u serious?haha.no pay for u k?
we sama-sama enjoy tengok pemandangan lake garden. :p